Highly Personalized Legal Counsel for Local Small Businesses and Franchise Owners
In today’s economy, particularly in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, small businesses must find ways to reduce their costs without compromising the protection of their assets. The Law Office of Bradley D. Schnur, Esq. P.C. has developed an external “in-house” legal counsel program that allows small-business owners in Nassau County, Suffolk County and beyond to have an attorney “on-call” without the need to incur the overhead in doing so.
Our services are specifically tailored to the needs of your small business and are available on a flat-fee or monthly retainer basis.
We Handle a Broad Range of Legal Matters
As your small-business attorney, the Law Office of Bradley D. Schnur, Esq. P.C. has the ability to handle and oversee legal matters affecting your business such as:
- Applying for COVID-19 small-business assistance programs/SBA relief
- Labor, employment and personnel matters
- Drafting, reviewing and/or negotiating contracts and other business agreements
- Representing the business in mediation, arbitration or litigation proceedings
- Real estate transactions (including commercial leasing and purchase of property)
- Licensing and trademark protection
- Landlord-Tenant issues
- Defending alleged violations of town or village code
- Regulatory affairs and compliance
- Review of Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD)
- General entity formation
Learn How We Can Work Together to Help Your Small Business
Whether you have a single legal issue that you need assistance with or you wish to learn more about the option to create an ongoing legal counsel arrangement, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs and explore how we can work together. Call 516-932-4400 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting.