Knowledgeable, Experienced and Ready to Provide Legal Guidance
With more than 20 years of experience guiding clients throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County and Queens, the Law Office of Bradley D. Schnur, Esq. P.C. located in Jericho, New York, is a dependable ally in many practice areas, including real estate transactions, landlord-tenant and eviction disputes, foreclosure defense, collections and services for small-business owners.
Founding attorney Bradley D. Schnur focuses on a cost-effective strategy that helps his clients and in many instances is willing to work with clients on a flat-fee basis. Resolving your legal issue remains his priority as he provides undivided, personalized attention to clients. He explains your legal options and describes what may occur, thus allowing you to make informed decisions.
Devoted to Clients and the Community
A former prosecutor and in-house corporate attorney, Mr. Schnur brings such experience to his law firm, providing clients with top-notch legal support.
A graduate of Hofstra University School of Law and a former prosecutor and corporate in-house attorney, Bradley D. Schnur is very active in the community. He presently serves as a volunteer Arbitrator for the Civil Court of the City of New York and has recently been appointed to the Nassau County Police Department’s Commissioner’s Community Council.
To read more about Mr. Schnur, please click on the following link:
Representation in Many Legal Areas
With a diverse practice, Mr. Schnur has devoted his skills to helping clients in the following areas:
- Landlord-Tenant/Evictions: Representing Landlords and Tenants in leasing and eviction-related matters
- Real Estate Transactions: Representing buyers and sellers of residential and commercial properties, including investment and foreclosure properties
- Foreclosure Defense & Loan Modifications: Assisting property owners with retaining their properties and/or exploring other loss mitigation options
- Credit & Collections Issues: Representing both debtors and creditors in financial-related matters
- Civil Litigation: Representing Plaintiffs and Defendants in general civil litigation cases
- Small Business/Franchise Advisory Services: Providing advice and counsel to small businesses throughout the area
- Probate/Wills/Power of Attorney: Assisting individuals with various estate-related matters
- Criminal Defense & Traffic Law: Representing Defendants in criminal cases pending in Nassau County, Suffolk County and Queens Criminal Courts
- Town and Village Code Violations: Representing individuals and businesses in the adjudication of Town and Village violations pending in the various local and District Courts.
- Immigration-Related Applications: Preparing a variety of immigration-related applications for those seeking benefits from the USCIS
- FINRA Securities Arbitration: Representing aggrieved investors who seek to recover losses incurred as a result of broker misconduct
Call Now For a Complimentary Initial Consultation
Clients throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties have a dependable legal ally in the Law Office of Bradley D. Schnur, Esq. P.C. located in Jericho, New York. With more than 20 years of legal experience, Mr. Schnur has the skills to help you. For a free initial consultation, contact him online or call 516-932-4400. Evening and weekend appointments are available, too. He is also willing to meet clients via video conferencing apps.